Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I want to ride my bicycle




I got a bike! It's super cute and was even on sale! Yay! Now I can battle the $5,000,000/ gallon gas prices! And maybe get into shape! Hooray. I also booked my Key West trip. I'm sososososoooo excited b/c I haven't been on a real vacation in 50 years. August is going to be eventful - Aug 8, 9 , 10 I'll be in Baltimore for the Otakon. It's this super awesome, super huge anime / japanese culture convention. Then, as soon as I get back, it's up to the Adirondacks for the yearly camping trip. I will bask in the beauty of the mountains and woods, and will love it. Then, on the 25th, I'll fly down to Key West to live it up on the beach. Can't wait. I'm a little nervous to fly, but I'll be ok. I haven't been on a plane in 6 years! Lame. I really need to travel more. That's a big reason why I've always wanted to be a photographer. I wanna travel to and photograph the whole world. Look out. lol. Well, I'm gunna go break in my bike a lil.

No comments: